- Committees & Commissions
- Common Council
City of Shawano Aldermanic District MapDistrict 1 is comprised of Wards 1 & 2, and is located in the northwest corner of the City of Shawano, as highlighted by the color blue in the map below.
District 2 is comprised of Wards 3 & 4, and is located on the western edge of the City of Shawano, as highlighted by the color orange in the map below.
District 3 is comprised of Wards 5 & 6, and is located in the western portion of the City of Shawano, as highlighted by the color pink in the map below.
District 4 is comprised of Wards 7 & 8, and is located in the central portion of the City of Shawano, as highlighted by the color yellow in the map below.
District 5 is comprised of Wards 9 & 10, and is located in the eastern half of the City of Shawano, as highlighted by the color green in the map below.
District 6 is comprised of Wards 11 & 12, and is located in the south-central portion of the City of Shawano, as highlighted by the color purple in the map below.
Click the map below for a larger image.
Public Meeting Formats
In light of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Shawano will remain focused on providing staff, Committee/Commission members, and our residents with the option to attend/view our public meetings either via in person or by utilizing the ZOOM platform.
- Agendas for public meetings will be posted online and in public locations as required by state law and will include access information for the public to call into these teleconference meetings as well as the in person location. Specific instructions for calling into City of Shawano ZOOM teleconference meetings is at the bottom of this post.
- The City’s ZOOM software subscription allows for up to 100 participants to attend a teleconference at once. We do not anticipate capacity issues for attendees.
- Minutes will be recorded in writing and presented for adoption at the next meeting of that body.
- Click the links located at the top of the agenda to be directed to the Zoom meeting.
- Closed session discussions will have a different meeting ID and will require a password be entered to access the teleconference line. The unique meeting ID and password will be shared with voting members and staff.
- If you call in before the time that a meeting begins, you may be placed on a brief hold until the meeting begins.
- For best audio quality for all participants, please mute your phone when you are not speaking. You can mute and unmute your phone to speak during public comment sections of the agenda by dialing *6 from your phone keypad.
Typical Council Meeting Time & Location