Spring clean-up will start April 17th and run through April 28th on residents' normal collection day. The spring clean-up program allows residents to clean out their garages, attics and basements.
** Bulky stickers will still be needed on the following items: televisions, computer towers and monitors, refrigerators,
freezers, dehumidifiers, microwaves, air conditions and tires. **
Below are a few reminders for the annual spring clean-up:
- The Department of Public Works will NOT pick up any plastic bags that are filled with leaves or yard waste.
- The limit of 6 bags or containers of yard waste will be waived from April 17 - 28, 2017.
- All wood that is painted, stained, treated, or is plywood is considered DEMOLITION MATERIAL and should not be mixed with brush/wood waste.
- The city will not accept any liquid waste. All paint cans and solvents should be left uncovered to evaporate or harden before they can be collected.
- Used oil, anti-freeze, and batteries can be taken to the landfill which is located on Rusch Road.
The landfill will be open on Saturdays starting April 8th from 8 AM to Noon for your convenience.
Please click here to get all the details on the 2017 Spring Clean-up.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Department of Public Works at 715-526-3512.