Annual Boat Launch permits can be purchased at City Hall.
The cost of the annual permit is $30.00; unless you are over 65 or active/retired Military or a Disabled Veteran the cost is $20.00 per year.
The permits are valid at the following boat landings:
- Cattau Beach Road Landing - Town of Wescott
- County Road CCC Landing - Town of Waukechon
- County M Landing - West end of Shawano
- Foesch Road Landing by Hubie's Market and The Spinning Wheel - Town of Wescott
- Huckleberry Harbor - City of Shawano (now accepts Credit Cards!)
- Loon Lake Circle Landing - Town of Wescott
- Shawano County Park - Town of Wescott
- Start Road Landing (access to Shawano & Washington Lake County Park Landing) - Town of Wescott
- Village of Cecil Landing - Cecil
Town of Washington landings (which includes White Clay Lake, Swan Acres landing on Shawano Lake, Pensaukee Lake and Korth Lake) are not included on this pass.
Daily passes are also available at all of the above listed landings.
Boat launch permits can either be placed on the rear bumper of your vehicle or on the tongue of the boat trailer.